Project Development

Looking for greater flexibility and operations scaling?
Over 36% of senior managers find project development outsourcing as a way out. With offloading your project to us you will optimize work and save the best in-house staff for more valuable tasks.

The project development outsourcing service is aimed at businesses that have a defined objective for the project, constrained in time or budget and do not consider establishing an on-going software development team.

For long-term projects (6+ months) we suggest you consider the Staff Augmentation model.

You do 5%, we do the remaining 95% for you.

Services comparison

You do

  • Provide technical requirements
  • Approve estimate and project offer

We do

  • Analyze, gather and offer the project estimate (timeline and budget)
  • Submit project offer, pricing and schedule
  • Set up a team and start a project
  • Test and launch of a project
  • In case needed, continuous project support

Result

You get well-qualified team member, clean and robust code and successfully implemented product