Staff Augmentation

How to add staff without bearing the cost and liabilities of additional full time employees?
36% of organizations who outsource effectively are convinced that this could be achieved with a staff augmentation model.

Uneed Web provides this cost-effective model for businesses that require high-quality, efficient resources within an optimized time frame. You get control over the selection and management of your dedicated IT team with flexible workload and scope.

While you focus on your projects, we will take care of all time-consuming tasks and ensure clear communication between your in-house team and offshore team.

You do 5%, we do the remaining 95% for you.

Services comparison

You do

  • Provide a number and a skill set of required IT experts
  • Evaluate and approve team
  • Assign project tasks
  • Renew the contract

We do

  • Candidates market overview in 24 hours
  • Conduct recruitment process to check candidates’ personal skills and language proficiency
  • Conduct technical interviews
  • Suggest candidates and schedule an interview with your team
  • Provide workspace, facilities and technical equipment
  • Take care of daily administrative things


You get well-qualified team member, clean and robust code and successfully implemented product